Prospective members need to be sponsored by a current member of the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL, Inc.) Chapter they wish to join.
If you know someone in NCL, Inc., talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline.
If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc., you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form, or for any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at email@example.com.
School Year 2019 – 2020
NCL Inc. Del Sol Chapter will start its 2019 -2020 membership drive in the Fall of 2018. Mothers with daughters entering 7th grade in the Fall of 2019 will be recruited. Other classes will be determined by Membership in the early Winter of 2019. Prospective Members are highly encouraged to attend one of the three Prospective Member Meetings outlined below.
Membership Drive Timeline – Del Sol Chapter
- October 1, 2018 – Prospective Member Packets & Applications Available Online
- October 20, 2018 – Prospective Member Meeting in Rancho Santa Fe; Saturday, 2pm – 4pm at the home of Robin Conant, 6490 Calle Alcazar Rancho Santa Fe 92067
- October 21, 2018– Prospective Member Meeting in Coronado; Sunday, 2pm – 4pm at the home of Heidi Iversen, 557 E Avenue Coronado, CA 92118 (*Note, this is an updated location)
- November 14, 2018 – Prospective Member Meeting in Encinitas; Wednesday, 6pm – 8pm at the home of Kelley Schmidt, 1425 Ravean Court, Encinitas, CA 92024
- January 15, 2019 – Prospective Member Applications Due Online
- February 26, 2019 or later – Invitations mailed to Prospective Members
- March 15, 2019 – Prospective Member Responses Due
- March 31, 2019 – For Newly Accepted Members – The New Member Fee* must be paid & received on or before 3/31 in order to attend the New Member Orientation on 4/14
- New Member Fees are $125/member or $250 for mother and daughter (a $5 processing fee per member is added if paid online)
- Mailing address for checks and URL for online payments will be sent in the New Member invitation
*In addition to the New Member Fee, Chapter Dues and Financial Obligations for each new mother and daughter (Provisional Patronesses and Provisional Ticktockers) accepted into the Del Sol chapter are as follows:
Chapter dues are $100 per member ($200 for mother/daughter) and due 5/31/ (a $4 processing fee per member is added if paid online)
Financial obligations are $265 per member ($530 for mother/daughter) and due 9/30 (a $9 processing fee per member is added if paid online)
For more information on Membership 2019 – 2020, please contact us: